The best way to overcome the Epson error code 0x10 is described here. Go through these steps and make yourself free from all the difficulties. In case of any assistance, contact Epson Support.
Quite a few users have recounted about Epson printer error code 0x10 while operating their new Epson printer. However, some operators are also encountering this error code during working with their old Epson printer. This error code can arise due to numerous reasons. Epson scanner error 0x10 usually specifies that the scanner of the printer is damaged. In comparison with the older printer, this error can occur due to power surges or wear and tear due to continuous use.
Mentioned below are some of the fixes to overcome this error. But before that have a look at the major causes of this error so that you can be protected from this blunder in the future. In case you need any assistance, contact Epson Printer Support to get the best solution. You can call anytime and ask for help.
Origins of the Epson Error Code 0x10
Here are all the possible reasons behind this error code. Have a quick look at the major causes.
- Some elements can get wedged inside the printer and therefore, cause this error. As a result, it obstructs the scanning mechanism.
- Blocking of the scan head assembly or the logic board failure can also lead to this error code.
- In certain cases, acore or any hardware fault can be the genuine cause of Epson printer error code 0x10.
- Scanning can fail due to a faulty scanner and due to this, error code pops up.
- Mismatched or damaged printer drivers are some other reasons for this issue.
As you have got a hint behind the possible sources of this error, now you can move onward with the respective solutions.
What are the different ways to master this error?
Here is the proper solution of this issue. Perform these steps prudently.
- Physical Inspection of your printer
The first thing you have to do is to take out the cover of the scanner and check for any sort of paper, dust or any other particles. If you got any unwanted bit, then took them up carefully. Else, it could have an incurable effect on the scanner of your printer. After that, restart your printer and if you persist to encounter this error code, then you have to reset your printer.
- Reset your printer
Detach your Epson printer from the power source and wait for a while. Dab and hold the power button of the printer for a minute. After that, connect your printer to the source of power again. Then restart it and try to scan a document. If your printer does your desired work properly, that means you have overcome this error, if not then, you have to go for the next step.
- Change the Printer driver
If this error is happening due to a mismatched or damaged printer driver, then change the driver as soon as possible.
- To change the driver, first,switch on both the computer and your printer.
- Allow your computer to directly download the driver software.
- Find your Windows for installation settings and then choose ‘Change device installation settings option.
- Hit on the ‘Yes’ button and click on “save the changes”.
- Attach your printer to the computer and allow Windows to search for a compatible driver.
- If Windows detects such a driver, then it will download directly and install it on the PC.
- Internal or hardware error
Many tools exist on the internet to fix internal or hardware issues. You can easily download them and use them to resolve Epson error code 0x10.
Get 24 hours technical support at your access
If the solution described above does not solve your purpose. Then, you can contact Epson Support. Experts will get in touch with you and try to solve your problem in no time.