If you want to setup an Epson wireless printer, go through these steps. For technical assistance, contact Epson Support.
Epson wireless printer is beneficial for the official as well as for personal use. To access this printer, you need a proper configuration. So, go through this write-up to know the steps to configure an Epson wireless printer. These are the coolest yet effective steps that can be performed by anyone. To know more about the product or you come across any difficulty while going through the given steps, contact Epson Printer Not Printing. Experts will get connected with you and suggest you the best remedy for your query. You can contact 24*7.
Steps to configure an Epson wireless printer
Given below are the easiest steps that you can try to setup your wireless printer.
- Download and execute the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Hit on the “Continue” option.
- Approve to the Software License Agreement by hitting the Continue option, and then click on the “Agree” option.
- Tap on the “Install” option, and then click on Close.
- Choose your product, and then click on the “Next” option.
- If the window doesn’t appear automatically, go to the Finder window and choose the “Application” option, then click on the Epson Software, after that, double-click on the Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Go for the “Printer Registration” decision, and then tap on the “Next” option.
- When the Register a printer to Epson Connect message is visible, click on the “OK” button.
- Move downwards, hit the “I accept the Terms and Conditions” check box, and after that tap on the “Next” option.
- Choose either one of the following.
- If you are making a new account, write out the “Create an Epson Connect Account” form, after that click on the “Finish” option.
- If you are undergoing a new product with the prior account, click on the “I already have an account” option, write out the “Add a new printer” form, and then tap on the “Add” option.
- Hit the option Close.
- Have a squintat the Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print commands to begin the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.
If Epson Printer wireless setup steps won’t work for you, dial Epson support phone number to talk with the technicians. Experts will help you out in your problem and suggests you the best steps to overcome your problem.