No one would wish to see their printer’s status offline on a windows PC especially when they are using Epson printer to ensure their productive printing needs. Though, you often get Epson printer offline message due to the incorrect printer configurations in windows or due to the errors in the bundled in Epson printer driver software. Regardless, just follow the below mentioned steps which are provided by the Epson Support professionals to troubleshoot the offline printer and make it online from offline.
Uncheck or turn off the “use printer offline” option in windows:
- Open the control panel on the windows PC either by pressing windows + X keys or through run dialog box.
- From the hardware and sound section click on the view devices and printers
- From the opened window, look for your Epson printer and simply right click on it.
- After that click on “See what is printing” to open further window.
- Go for printer from the toolbar menu and ensure that ‘use printer offline’ option is unchecked.
- Again tap on the printer option and then select the option to configure it as default printer.
- Now, close the window and check whether the status has changed back to its normal state as it supposed to be.
Download the genuine and reliable Epson printer Driver
For sure, the above steps will bring the Epson printer back to online from offline, but not if it has a corrupt driver installed in it. To troubleshoot this issue, simply download the most up-to-date driver software from the Epson printer official website. Once you have downloaded the driver then follow the below steps to add it again on your windows PC.
Reinstall the Epson Printer in Windows
- Launch Run, by simultaneously pressing windows and R keys
- Enter the msc in the run dialog box and press enter.
- From this device manager window, simply right-click on the printer’s button after that right-click on Epson printer and tap on uninstall from the pop-up menu.
- Then open devices and printers from the control panel and select add a printer.
- From the opened dialog box, click on add a network, Bluetooth or wireless printer.
- Now, you need to add the driver software in your windows too.
- Restart the computer to save the changes.
If you find any uncertainty in the above stated steps, or for any further Epson printer troubleshooting queries, get in touch with Epson Printer Support technicians. These experts are highly knowledgeable and available all the time to help out the needy customer’s like you. By taking their support, you can easily overcome your entire issues in a jiffy.