Epson printer is the famous printing machine among the users just because of its amazing features and high quality of printing solution. Despite, being an outstanding printer, few snags can also happen. One most common problem that you generally face while doing print job is Epson Error Code 0xf1 and due to not enough skilled you can’t troubleshoot by your own. At that point, rather than wandering here and there, keep your eyes feast at this blog-post. You will come to know all the efficient causes and its solution in a handy manner.
Causes Of Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1
Following are the basic causes due to which you one can confront Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1. Have a look:
- This occurs due to entry of corrupt registry in your computer
- If any paper is jammed inside the tray
- Due to using an outdated Epson printer driver
- If the Epson printer is not the default one
Solution To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0xf1
Here we come up with the efficacious solution of such printer error issue. Therefore, have a glance on the noted points and go through each step accordingly:
Solution 1: Set Epson Printer As A Default One
Making your Epson printer as default one can resolve this error code. So, follow the below given steps to do the same:
- First tap “Start” button and then click on “Printer and Faxes” to open the printers folder
- Now, check if your Epson printer is set as a default printer
- Right click on the “Printer” icon if it doesn’t have a checkmark next to it
- Now give a tick on the option ‘Set as Default Printer’
- Then right-click on the printer icon again, and click on ‘Print Test Page’. It will print the Windows self-test page
If the Windows test page is printed successfully, it means the error 0xf1 becomes disappear. But if you yet getting the same error problem, jump to the next provided solution.
Solution 2: Clear The Jammed Paper
Due to paper jam issue, your Epson printer might refuges to print anything and during printing an error code 0xf1 appears. So, ensure that whether any paper is stuck inside the paper tray. Clear the stuck paper immediately if you find any.
Solution 3: Reinstall The Epson Printer Driver
If you are using an outdated printer driver for printing, there is a high chance of getting such an error code. So, make sure the driver is updated. If it is not, reinstall the updated printer driver by following the below provided instructions:
- Go to “Devices and Printers” section on your computer
- Now, right click on the “Epson printer” icon and select the option “Remove”
- After that, restart your PC and attempt to add the Epson printer in the previous menu
Solution 4: Fix The Problem Through Printer Troubleshooting
Simply, run the printer troubleshooter to eradicate this error code. Go through the below mentioned steps to do this:
- Click on the Start button and then go to Control Panel -> Troubleshooting > See all the options on the left -> Choose Printers
- It takes no time to rectify the error
Obtain Epson Printer Support For Instant Solution
If you are still confronting the Error Code 0xf1 while printing from your Epson printer, don’t waste your time anymore! Just be ready to obtain the most trustworthy and helpful Epson Printer Support. It is real and the team working here is extra-talented and highly educated. They will proffer you the handy solution within a short span of time.