When there are some problems with roller to feed paper, an error code 0XF3 appears with your Epson printer. To get rid of this error issue, you need to lend a hand with highly expert tech-geeks.
Many of the users prefer using Epson printer as it offers high quality of printing service within the less amount of time.Though, it is not free from technical hitches. So, if you are an Epson printer user, then you may come across several glitches while using such printing machine. One such problem is Epson Printer Error 0XF3 and it generally occurs when a foreign object gets stuck inside the printer. When you encounter this error code, the printer stops printing and delays all your essential work. Hence, it is of utmost importance to know the exact way of troubleshooting process. If you go through the article, then you will come to know more about this error.Moreover, you can contact Epson Support team for desired effective solution at an ease way.
Reasons Of Occurrence Of Epson Printer Error 0XF3
Below are some possible factors which may cause this issue. Look ahead to these points:
- Pieces of paper may get stuck between the gears of the paper feed and hence cause this issue.
- A paper jam inside the printer can also be the one reason of this issue
- You may confront the issue Epson error code 0xf3 due to jammed or detached ink vacuum tubes in Epson printer.
- When you feed large numbers of document into the printer at one time, it cannot carry out the printing and leads to Epson error code 0xf3.
Solutions to Fix Epson Printer Error 0XF3
We have listed below all desired solutions which will helpful in terminating this error code within a pinch. Therefore, have a glance on the given points:
Solution 1: Check Your Epson Printer
- First and foremost turn off your printer and remove the cartridge. Remove Windows system and rear components also.
- Now, remove the printer’s ink lever gently and the front panel screws of the printer. Separate the screws of the back panel also.
- Now clean the interior part of the printer with dry tissue paper. It will remove the dust particle gathered inside the printer.
- After completing this process, insert the cartridges back to their respective places and reset the printer.
- Insert a paper into the paper tray and start a print job
Solution 2: Examine The Paper Tray
Turn off the printer and gently remove the paper tray. Also take out any loose sheet of paper that is blocking the tray. Check whether there are bits of torn paper placed into the paper tray. If you find any such pieces, then pull them out firmly. Reinsert the tray into the printer and push it until it locks at its place. Make sure that the paper tray is not being overloaded as this is the also one cause of this error code. Now, restart your printer and take a print test.
Solution 3: Check Jammed Ink Vacuum Tubes
Ink can leak from cartridges and it may jam the vacuum tube. To fix this issue, you need to clean the jammed vacuum tubes with using a soft cloth. You need to be extremely careful while doing this. Otherwise, it may damage the vacuum tubes.
Contact Epson Printer Support Team For One-Stop Solution
If the solutions are not adequate enough so that you can fix Epson printer error code 0xf3, then you need to contact experts via dialing Epson Printer Support. The team of skilled and educated engineers are available round the clock to troubleshoot Epson printer issues. You can also save your time by availing our service at your doorstep.